- All purchases are for full cases of product unless otherwise noted.
- All orders are subject to a $600 minimum order.
- You do not need to apply for an account or contact us before placing an order.
- Customers who pay with PayPal can apply for credit through PayPal Credit during checkout.
- You must have a PayPal account set up with a linked bank account before you place your order.
- PayPal Credit is subject to approval by PayPal and is not guaranteed.
- Discounts are available based on order volume. The discount thresholds are listed below.
- Most orders are shipped by FedEx Freight. Actual shipping rates will be displayed in your shopping cart while you shop. See Shipping Information for more details and shipping restrictions.
- Customers who require Purchase Orders should create an account, then contact sales to have this enabled for your account.
- Florida customers with tax-exempt status should fax or email us documentation so we can update your online account. This will allow you to order through our website without being charged sales tax.
- For safety and liability reasons, we cannot accept returns on pyrotechnic items or confetti cannons.
We offer pricing discounts for our customers based on order volume. These discounts are applied in your shopping cart automatically as you shop.
|$2,000 - $3,999
|Discounts are applied automatically in your cart.
Understanding Case Packs
Each item's product listing includes the case pack, which lets you know how many of the item are in each case as well as how the item is packed. This can be difficult to understand if you haven't worked with information in this format before, so we want to demystify it for you.
As an example, an item's case pack might be "8/9/8" like our Wedding Sparklers. Each number represents a grouping of the product, so in this case, there are 8 packs, each pack consists of 9 sleeves, and each sleeve contains 8 individual sparklers. This is helpful when determining how many selling units each case contains. You may choose to sell the pack of 72 sparklers (9 sleeves per pack, each with 8 sparklers) and have 8 selling units per case, or you may sell the sleeves individually for 72 selling units per case. If you're simply buying in bulk for your own events, you have 576 sparklers (8x9x8).
Another example would be Gender Reveal Smoke and Canister Smoke Bombs, both of which are packed 36/4. There are 36 packs in a case, each containing 4 smoke canisters.
An easier case pack might simply say 25/1 or just 25, which is common for confetti cannons. This means "25 sets of 1 unit each," which is just 25 individual items in the case.
If you have any questions or needs not addressed here, please contact us and we'll be glad to help.